Sparkle Entertainment - 2 Ingham Court, Coningsby, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN4 4RD
1. 'Curtain Up' - An amusing look behind the scenes of showbusiness.
2. 'The Humour that surrounds us' - Daily we are bombarded with news that is usually depressing and distressing. However if we look closely and listen with care, we discover we are surround by humour, much of it unintentional!
3. 'My Farcical Career as passenger liaison officer on liner' - My Merchant Navy Career as the Passenger Liaison Officer lasted twice as long as any previous occupier of the position, namely seven months. Discover why!
4. 'That's True Life' - True entertainmning incidents that reflect everyday life!
5. 'Lucky Breaks' - How some actors acheved fame and fortune.
6. 'True Psychic Experiences'- True stories of strange events that are best described as illogical, inexplicable and caertainly, unbelievable.
7. 'Famous Psychics' - Real mysteries in the true sense of the word.
Colin's first stage appearance was before an audience of wounded
Soliders at a London hospital as Happy in 'Snow White and the Seven
The acting bug really but when he attended King Edward's Grammar
School, Bath where he was lucky enough to play the leading roles in
On leaving school, Colin went to live with his sister in Canada, where he
began a radio career as well as appearing regularly with the London
Little Theatre Company.
After seven years in Canada he moved to South Africa where he worked
for the S.A.B.C. He then moved to Mozambique where he worked for a
year at Lourenco Marques Radio.
In 1958, Colin returned to Briatin and joined Television Wales, and the West, in Cardiff as an Announcer/
In 1959, he moved to Anglia Television where he stayed for five yeras working as an Announcer/Newsreader/Interveiewer and Quiz Master.
After a brief visit to Australia in 1964. where he worked for A.B.C, he returned home and joined Tyne Tees Television as an Announcer and Newsreader before going freelance in 1967 as an actor, broadcaster and voice-over.
Colin's television credits include parts in 'The Onedin Line', 'Warship', 'Coronation Street', 'Emmerdale', 'Brookside, 'Peak Practice', 'Boon', 'Byker Grove' and 'Signs and Wonders'.
Colin's theatre credits include: 'The flanagan and Allen Story', 'Dial M for Murder', 'Educating Rita' and 'Boys Meets Girl'.
Colin's film credits include 'Derek', with Ricky Tomlinson, 'The Time of Her Life' and 'Same Time Tommorow'.
For Six years Colin Presented 'The Golden Years' on BBC Radio Nottingham, a request programme broadcast every Sunday afternoon featuring the music of the 20's, 30's and 40's.
Colin has been a speaker on many cruise ships including: 'Caronia', 'Seawing', 'QE2', 'Funchal', 'Voyager', 'Black Prince', 'Black Watch', 'Boudicicca' and 'Van Gogh'.
His intrerest include model railways, films, steam railways, psychic phenomena and good mystery stories.